A blog for discussions on media, political and cultural issues of South Asian and international significance

Friday, August 12, 2005

And Now for Something Completely Different...

Till I get over my "I'm in the World's Greatest City" high, and begin to feel cranky and upset with the world again, I'm not going to be able to post on anything critical. Here are some photos instead. Larger versions are available here - unlike this blog, the photos will be regularly updated.

Feel free to tell me what you think of them,

Prithvi.



The Woolworth Building



Three Generations of Broadway



Looking Uptown from Astor Place



Empire State Building from Times Square



Ugly Brooklyn!



City Hall Park



Life in Manhattan



Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges from Staten Island Ferry Station



Rickshaws (!) on 49th Street between 8th and 9th Avenues


Empire State Building from 5th Avenue

On Central Plaza and Broadway

2 comments:

Prithvi said...

What the hell?! I could do with the cholesterol reduction tip for sure, though...

BeeDee said...

we've all been getting spam like this. but this is very innovative spam. it poses as a 'real' comment.

Blog Archive